Saturday 29 September 2012

Ten days. No carbs. 5 workouts. RESULTS.


So, as I mentioned, eating no carbs for ten days sucked a lot of balls.

But look what happened....

Like I said, our fat calipers aren't pristine, but we used the same ones and the same method, so we were at least consistent.

BEFORE:
Weight: 185 lbs
Body fat percentage: 21.5%

AFTER:
Weight: 174.9 lbs
Body fat percentage: 14.7%

CHANGE:
Weight: -10.1 lbs
Body fat percentage: -6.8%
ALL IN 10 DAYS!!!

And who cares about all that if I don't look any different.... so.... the pictures...










Krista's gone for the weekend, but no fear! Lily stepped in with the support!



Oh, yeah.... Scotty did this thing too! Too bad he photoshopped these before sending them to me. (KIDDING!!! - but he does need to work on his back more)
No Lily support either... bitch....

Weight: From 201 lbs to 189 lbs
Body fat %: From 15.5% to 11.2%


I guess all I can say so far is.... You win round 1, Jason... you win...

Guess what I am going to go do now? You guessed it... workout... 

Let the bulking begin. Let the eating carbs begin. 

I might post a "post-workout 1 thoughts" blog if I can move. I could also do some homework....

Au Revoir 

No comments:

Post a Comment